Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Homework 1: Video games that I like

1. Star Wars: Battlefront: Official Website

To me this is an amazing video game. It is a first person shooter, where you can take control of various vehicles or just run around and shoot at the enemy.  The level of intensity I feel when playing this game adds a sense of realism that I've never gotten from a Star Wars game before. You can play in matches from 8 vs. 8 up to 20 vs. 20! It reminds me a little bit of playing Battlefield or Call of Duty.  The graphics are insane especially in 4k resolution. I highly recommend this game if you're interested in FPS's.

2. Super Smash Bros: Youtube gameplay video

This is one of the best video games of all time in my opinion.  There are multiple versions of this game, but my favorite is the one for Nintendo 64. It's a perfect game for multiplayer and playing with your friends

No comments:

Post a Comment